Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 350 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08589 EUR / ZMW
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 42% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €991 (11,538 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Carúpano costs Bs 1,800,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.92 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 85TL (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (42 minutes ago)