Cost of living in Luoyang, China compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13724 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luoyang (China) is 24% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,279 (元16,608) in Luoyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cochabamba costs $b860 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (36 minutes ago)