Cost of living in Lulea, Sweden compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10504 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lulea (Sweden) is 25% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,075 (38,790 kr) in Lulea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $15 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €35 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)