Cost of living comparison between Lulea, Sweden and Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10106 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lulea (Sweden) is 22% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,803 (37,635 kr) in Lulea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 108 (1 minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tuzla costs 8KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sorocaba costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)