Cost of living comparison between Ludhiana, India and Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01372 EUR / INR
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ludhiana (India) is 30% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,270 (₨165,480) in Ludhiana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 16 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ciudad Bolívar costs Bs 850 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (43 minutes ago)