Cost of living in Lucknow, India compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 450 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01326 EUR / INR
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lucknow (India) is 26% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,252 (₨94,375) in Lucknow.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (1 minute ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aberdeen costs £6.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naples costs €500 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bologna costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)