Cost of living in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00052 EUR / CDF
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 21% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,050 (3,947,008 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Moresby costs 7 Kina (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 250,000 kr (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nagano costs ¥144 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Greenville, South Carolina costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,474 (about 1 hour ago)