Cost of living in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00052 EUR / CDF *
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 20% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,289 (4,401,046 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Greenville, South Carolina costs $429 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (15 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $150 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dunedin costs NZ$619 (about 1 hour ago)