Cost of living in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00060 EUR / CDF
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 25% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,504 (4,202,650 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$100 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yangon costs 1,250 Kyat (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €14 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $2.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php250 (about 1 hour ago)