Cost of living in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00054 EUR / CDF
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 24% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,107 (3,882,077 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩813,200 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,220 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨60,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €6.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bauru costs R$ 230 (about 1 hour ago)