Cost of living in Lublin, Poland compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23607 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lublin (Poland) is 14% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,626 (6,886 zł) in Lublin.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Edmonton costs C$440 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $13 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €14 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Belgrade costs 155 Дин. (42 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nashville, Tennessee costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)