Cost of living in Lübeck, Germany compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lübeck (Germany) is 24% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,978 in Lübeck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saharanpur costs ₨52 (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Utrecht costs €1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 60 ₪ (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨30 (about 2 hours ago)