Cost of living in Lübeck, Germany compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lübeck (Germany) is 28% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,295 in Lübeck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €28 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vitoria-Gasteiz costs €600 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 49 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 99 zł (34 minutes ago)