Cost of living in Lübeck, Germany compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lübeck (Germany) is 25% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,376 in Lübeck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $8 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Luanda costs 160 Kwanza (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 5,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 9,375,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in La Paz costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)