Cost of living in Lübeck, Germany compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lübeck (Germany) is 24% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,734 in Lübeck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$12,728 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (7 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wellington costs NZ$15 (32 minutes ago)