Cost of living in Lubbock, Texas, United States compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.847 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lubbock, Texas (United States) is 23% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,332 ($2,752) in Lubbock, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 600 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rajkot costs ₨2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)