Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 145%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 306 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00564 EUR / AOA
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 228% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €10,661 (1,891,706 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Tirana costs 80 Lek (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Patna costs ₨250 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.65 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vilnius costs €4.00 (29 minutes ago)