Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00373 EUR / AOA *
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 85% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,509 (940,836 Kz) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $20 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,500 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston upon Hull costs £1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $15 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bergen costs kr 4,490 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (about 1 hour ago)