Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 289 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00520 EUR / AOA
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 196% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,024 (966,093 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 300 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.85 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mossoro costs R$ 13 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 1.00 ₨ (44 minutes ago)