Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky, United States compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 512 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.895 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky (United States) is 19% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,134 ($2,384) in Louisville, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Petropolis costs R$ 3.90 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,220 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $3,010 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Poprad costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)