Cost of living in Los Mochis, Mexico compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04744 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Mochis (Mexico) is 27% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,359 (Mex$ 49,724) in Los Mochis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $100 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $9 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$9,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)