Cost of living in Los Cabos, Mexico compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04959 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Cabos (Mexico) is 13% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,723 (Mex$ 54,897) in Los Cabos.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Zurich costs CHF 28,250 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 70 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €80 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (41 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 250,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)