Cost of living in Los Cabos, Mexico compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04900 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Cabos (Mexico) is 14% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,579 (Mex$ 52,621) in Los Cabos.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Baltimore, Maryland costs $9 (less than a minute ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $45 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$36,594 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Campo Grande costs R$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)