Cost of living in Londrina, Brazil compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23155 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Londrina (Brazil) is 24% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,284 (R$ 5,545) in Londrina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $180 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €8 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seville costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)