Cost of living in Logroño, Spain compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Logroño (Spain) is 10% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,092 in Logroño to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Coimbra costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Austin, Texas costs $2.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €37 (about 1 hour ago)