Cost of living in Logroño, Spain compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Logroño (Spain) is 11% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,343 in Logroño to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hanoi costs 115,000 ₫ (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vicenza costs €15 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 199 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (19 minutes ago)