Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00572 EUR / AOA
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 134% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €7,593 (1,327,184 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $60 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Jyväskylä costs €400 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tehran costs ﷼ 750 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Posadas costs ARS $6,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Portsmouth costs £2,580 (about 1 hour ago)