Cost of living comparison between Livingstone, Zambia and Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09285 EUR / ZMW
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Livingstone (Zambia) is about the same as in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €3,068 (33,042 Kwacha) in Livingstone.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,858 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Split costs 350 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 800 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)