Cost of living in Liverpool, United Kingdom compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 429 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.156 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Liverpool (United Kingdom) is 14% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,548 (£3,070) in Liverpool to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiba costs ¥1,500 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 100TL (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (32 minutes ago)