Cost of living in Linfen, China compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12755 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Linfen (China) is 7% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,587 (元12,442) in Linfen.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $915 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,978 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vitória costs R$ 3,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 75,000 (about 1 hour ago)