Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00173 EUR / CRC
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 17% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,655 (₡ 2,112,276) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Zagreb costs 10 kn (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Trento costs €550 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Murcia costs €50 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $128,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,250 (about 1 hour ago)