Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00171 EUR / CRC
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 16% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,782 (₡ 2,216,343) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Turin costs €18,650 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £7 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨150 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Wenzhou costs 元16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)