Cost of living in Limoges, France compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limoges (France) is 8% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,231 in Limoges to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$18 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (33 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)