Cost of living in Limoges, France compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limoges (France) is 8% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,046 in Limoges to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of bread in Saint Helier costs £0.43 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Žilina costs €450 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Surat costs ₨20,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)