Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 316 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 15% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,843 in Limassol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,290 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 25,000 Shilling (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Koh Tao costs 10,000 ฿ (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lviv costs 100₴ (18 minutes ago)