Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 301 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 11% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,118 in Limassol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 23 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 17TL (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Verviers costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Inverness costs £860 (about 1 hour ago)