Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,453 prices entered by 201 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27960 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 8% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,890 (S/. 10,337) in Lima.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨101,650 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,220 (38 minutes ago)