Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,025 prices entered by 279 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26242 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 12% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,501 (S/. 5,719) in Lima.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karaman costs 20TL (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in The Hague costs €9 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Franca costs R$ 162 (11 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Glasgow costs £80 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.06 (31 minutes ago)