Cost of living comparison between Lilongwe, Malawi and Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00129 EUR / MWK
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 13% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,824 (2,190,995 Kwacha) in Lilongwe.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tallinn costs €0.79 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kraków costs 120 zł (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Dhaka costs Taka 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €22 (about 2 hours ago)