Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00132 EUR / MWK
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 9% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,835 (2,142,364 Kwacha) in Lilongwe.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quebec City costs C$150 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $60 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 70,000 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campina Grande costs R$ 580 (37 minutes ago)