Cost of living in Lille, France compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2018.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lille (France) is 25% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,382 in Lille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €800 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 1,000 Lek (4 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rotorua costs NZ$2.70 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $908 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £1,075 (37 minutes ago)