Cost of living in Lijiang City, China compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.12791 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lijiang City (China) is 26% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,339 (元10,472) in Lijiang City.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £470 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Los Angeles, California costs $500,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Plovdiv costs 8 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €37 (about 1 hour ago)