Cost of living comparison between Liege, Belgium and Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2016.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Liege (Belgium) is 23% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,690 in Liege to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨15,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨10,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$12,573 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yakutsk costs руб 350 (about 1 hour ago)