Cost of living in Liege, Belgium compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Liege (Belgium) is 27% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,158 in Liege to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Glasgow costs £50 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 79 kn (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 30 (42 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Nellore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Columbia, South Carolina costs $0.69 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in York costs £0.48 (about 1 hour ago)