Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 78% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,848 (1,871,631 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Victoria costs C$24,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Birmingham costs £8 (14 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $60 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)