Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 77% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,177 (2,083,407 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tegucigalpa costs L 30,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ningbo costs 元252 (about 1 hour ago)