Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 77% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,179 (2,083,800 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Hsinchu City costs 90 NT$ (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$110 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 294,899 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)