Cost of living in Libertad, Philippines compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.01828 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Libertad (Philippines) is about the same as in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,952 (Php161,487) in Libertad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$43 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth costs AU$7 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Namur costs €5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mumbai costs ₨44 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 211 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Loreto costs Mex$ 72 (about 2 hours ago)