Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky, United States compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.890 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky (United States) is 20% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,756 ($4,220) in Lexington, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Recife costs R$ 1,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr125 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wollongong costs AU$10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)