Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky, United States compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 303 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.851 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky (United States) is 16% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,978 ($2,323) in Lexington, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Khulna costs Taka 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Jakarta costs Rp 9,950 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)