Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky, United States compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 403 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.859 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky (United States) is 17% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,333 ($2,715) in Lexington, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $399 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 18,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oakland, California costs $85 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Karachi costs ₨92 (about 1 hour ago)