Cost of living in Leuven, Belgium compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2018.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Leuven (Belgium) is 29% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,192 in Leuven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Budapest costs 650 Ft (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 32,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 18 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2.00 (about 1 hour ago)