Cost of living in Leuven, Belgium compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 279 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leuven (Belgium) is 29% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,322 in Leuven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Quebec City costs C$429 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $400 (about 2 hours ago)