Cost of living comparison between Leuven, Belgium and Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2016.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leuven (Belgium) is 23% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,685 in Leuven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 1,579 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 5.50 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 2.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)