Cost of living in Lelystad, Netherlands compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lelystad (Netherlands) is 16% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,773 in Lelystad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 50 ₪ (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 25 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 6,000 Shilling (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbatore costs ₨305 (about 1 hour ago)