Cost of living in Legaspi Port, Philippines compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01689 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Legaspi Port (Philippines) is 8% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,754 (Php103,853) in Legaspi Port.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $13 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $6.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £10 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €15 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 25TL (27 minutes ago)