Cost of living in Leeuwarden, Netherlands compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leeuwarden (Netherlands) is 34% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,191 in Leeuwarden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$22 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $8 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $196 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (about 2 hours ago)