Cost of living in Leeuwarden, Netherlands compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2016.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leeuwarden (Netherlands) is 33% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,998 in Leeuwarden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $30 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨19 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 40 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (31 minutes ago)