Cost of living in Leeuwarden, Netherlands compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leeuwarden (Netherlands) is 33% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,165 in Leeuwarden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $800 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Pune costs ₨10,750 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,115TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hefei costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)