Cost of living in Leeuwarden, Netherlands compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leeuwarden (Netherlands) is 33% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,144 in Leeuwarden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yerevan costs 100Dram (about 1 hour ago)