Cost of living in Leeuwarden, Netherlands compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leeuwarden (Netherlands) is 33% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,157 in Leeuwarden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €20 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lugano costs CHF 2.20 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 1 hour ago)