Cost of living in Le Mans, France compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Le Mans (France) is 14% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,932 in Le Mans to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨50 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kelowna costs C$1.39 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 2,332 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $869 (about 2 hours ago)