Cost of living in Le Havre, France compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Le Havre (France) is 19% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,149 in Le Havre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Newcastle costs AU$20 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$125,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tucson, Arizona costs $218 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kansas City, Missouri costs $5.83 (about 2 hours ago)