Cost of living in Lausanne, Switzerland compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 169%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.934 EUR / CHF
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lausanne (Switzerland) is 96% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,118 (CHF 6,554) in Lausanne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 6,000 Дин. (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saltillo costs Mex$ 45,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 25 zł (37 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$20,000 (40 minutes ago)