Cost of living in Latina, Italy compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 11, 2018.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Latina (Italy) is 29% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,457 in Latina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kyoto costs ¥1,200 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Xian costs 元7 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 25,000 Gs (25 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Sacramento, California costs $1,982 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bauru costs R$ 2,999 (about 1 hour ago)