Cost of living in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,082 prices entered by 162 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.920 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Vegas, Nevada (United States) is 30% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,901 ($4,241) in Las Vegas, Nevada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £12 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirov costs руб 200 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $4,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$111,111 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)