Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (Spain) is 11% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,597 in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U700 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (14 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Preston costs £10 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $96 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)