Cost of living in Las Guaranas, Dominican Republic compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.01901 EUR / DOP
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Guaranas (Dominican Republic) is 25% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,275 (RD$ 67,056) in Las Guaranas.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Bangkok costs 160 ฿ (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 10,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $1,142 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Agra costs ₨500 (42 minutes ago)