Cost of living in Las Guaranas, Dominican Republic compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.02032 EUR / DOP
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Guaranas (Dominican Republic) is 24% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,471 (RD$ 121,615) in Las Guaranas.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3.75 (21 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Cape Town costs R 80 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元150 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Canberra costs AU$3.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (44 minutes ago)