Cost of living in Larisa, Greece compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 6% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,195 in Larisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $93 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Windsor costs C$90 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €23,456 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 10,091 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 50,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Phoenix, Arizona costs $26 (about 1 hour ago)