Cost of living in Larisa, Greece compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 8% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,043 in Larisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 40 Birr (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €1,500 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 4.50TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Darwin costs AU$25 (about 1 hour ago)