Cost of living in Larisa, Greece compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 6% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,457 in Larisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,841 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mountain View, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)