Cost of living in Larisa, Greece compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2018.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 7% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,033 in Larisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$860 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caaguazu costs 11,500 Gs (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Aligarh costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,220 (about 2 hours ago)