Cost of living in Lappeenranta, Finland compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2016.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lappeenranta (Finland) is 25% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,050 in Lappeenranta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $11 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 10,000 ₪ (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £8 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)