Cost of living in Lappeenranta, Finland compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2016.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lappeenranta (Finland) is 24% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,734 in Lappeenranta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (18 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.69 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5.00 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vadodara costs ₨84 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Governador Valadares costs R$ 26 (38 minutes ago)