Cost of living in Lanzhou, China compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13467 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lanzhou (China) is 25% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,235 (元16,596) in Lanzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Walnut Creek, California costs $20 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$45 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$79 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $15 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €35 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (about 1 hour ago)