Cost of living in Lampang, Thailand compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02596 EUR / THB
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lampang (Thailand) is 20% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,368 (52,686 ฿) in Lampang.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Adana costs 1,450TL (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $15 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,300 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (40 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Bata costs 3,125 Franc (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in London, Ontario costs C$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)