Cost of living in Lampang, Thailand compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.02630 EUR / THB
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lampang (Thailand) is 21% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,483 (94,439 ฿) in Lampang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $93 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Windsor costs C$90 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €23,456 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 10,091 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 50,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Phoenix, Arizona costs $26 (about 1 hour ago)