Cost of living in Lahti, Finland compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2016.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lahti (Finland) is 28% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,841 in Lahti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Reading, Berkshire costs £0.88 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Addis Ababa costs 32 Birr (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tianjin costs 元100 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florence costs €35 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dumaguete City costs Php300 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$320,000 (about 1 hour ago)