Cost of living in Lahore, Pakistan compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 559 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00853 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lahore (Pakistan) is 33% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,273 (₨149,261) in Lahore.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,010,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Korçë costs 25,000 Lek (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €10 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €6.00 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cork costs €0.75 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kiev costs 19₴ (31 minutes ago)