Cost of living in Lahore, Pakistan compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 668 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00807 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lahore (Pakistan) is 35% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,112 (₨137,660) in Lahore.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Namur costs €900 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $2.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Podgorica costs €20 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Basel costs CHF 600,000,000,000,000,016,777,216 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (about 1 hour ago)