Cost of living in Lahore, Pakistan compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 862 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00886 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lahore (Pakistan) is 32% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,116 (₨238,735) in Lahore.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $12 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirikkale costs 25TL (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$34,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €500,000 (about 2 hours ago)