Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27107 EUR / PGK
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is about the same as in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €3,178 (11,723 Kina) in Lae.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨132,145 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Shanghai costs 元3.50 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.45 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $12 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$750,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)