Cost of living in La Serena, Chile compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00138 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is about the same as in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,340 (CH$2,425,375) in La Serena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,225 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Aracaju costs R$ 700 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rochester, New York costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cebu City costs Php500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,484 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rennes costs €200 (about 2 hours ago)