Cost of living in La Rioja, Argentina compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05454 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Rioja (Argentina) is 38% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,051 (ARS $19,262) in La Rioja.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mariehamn costs €8 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7,900 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €400 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tel Aviv costs 15 ₪ (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (25 minutes ago)